Monday, 27 May 2013

New cool look of the Pretty in Black series

           The new covers are here, but also a new surprise inside the books. I must admit that this is a first for me and I find it really cool and very fitting with the theme of the books.
           First thing, the new covers' designs:

           And now for the surprise. The interior pages are black with white font. This is the first time I am hearing about it and I think it's really cool. It just screams Pretty in Black and I think I am a huge fan of the new versions. :D
           Take a look:
            And the best thing is that you will find the new look in e-book format as well and these are already online if you want to buy them.

Here are the Direct Links to all of the books

[Kindle]


[Nook]


[Kobo] 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment