Sunday, 5 August 2012

The Land of Forever - Launching Party!

All the evermores are celebrating the opening of their Queen's Official Fansite!
And they want to share a little part of their world with you! Isn't it awesome?!

Come party with us and you get the chance to win incredible prizes:


Rae herself will select 5.. Yes, you got that right, FIVE lucky winners, who will receive a complete swag pack which includes:
 - a signed bookmark from each book
 - a cover button
 - one "Marcus" button
 - one "Walter" button.
As the prizes are sent by Rae directly, this contest is for the US residents only. But I'm sure we will have great surprises for her international fans in the near future.

And now a message from Rae:

"Hello Midnight Birdies. We want to hear from you! When you enter the contest, you will have a few choice questions. Pick which one you want to answer, and leave us a comment. We have a lot of exciting things coming, and we can't wait to share with you." 
Rae


Have fun!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I haven't read Pretty in Black yet, but I heard a lot of good things about this series. And I'm sure that I will love this series with all my heart.
    If I like Steampunk or Fantasy elements in YA fiction? I surely do like those, because in my opinion these elements make the story more interesting. From time to time, you need a break to read some YA fiction with Steampunk or Fantasy elements in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY favorite book is gargoyle by andrew davidson.i haven't read this book yet,[i mean pretty in black]but it sounds/smells interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard interesting things about this book .. looks good

    ReplyDelete
  4. this contest is international?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,thanks a lot for the prize.I was amazed when I got the package,today.thanks from all my heart.the things are great!!!

    ReplyDelete